Thursday, June 25, 2009

My childhood unforgettable moment.

In every human life, there is an unforgettable childhood experience. There could be many experiences or just one. These journeys can be good or bad and possibly end up beneficial or not. I have had a few bad ones. However, they occurred around times when I was trying to fit in and find my inner-self. In a sense, these experiences help to define my personality.

Well, it was a short story of my life when I was a kid probably, 6 years. My friends & I, use to hang out around the tree which was near the playing ground. One of my friends father had tied a rope there and made a swing like stuff for us. We swing there one by one. One of my friends, was very very naughty and lie a lot. He said to me, " It is my turn now". I said, " No, Its mine". He hit me and I fell down. I stand up and ask for my turn, again he hit me and I fell down. This time I was very angry and with the frowning eyes, I warned him, if he won't let me swing I will hit you with the stone. He said, " Whatever!!". I took a small stone in my hand and I throw onto him, without thinking it could hurt his eyes and harm him. He started crying and come down. And I started swinging.

The same day in the evening, his mother come to my house complaining my mother and said, " See, what your daughter has done to my son, near his eyes it is bleeding". She was full...her eyes were red, eyebrows raised onto me. Screaming and shouting on me...blur!!! I was speechless. Pretending to be innocent. My mother asked me about the incident and I explained her the whole story, how he hit me and my legs were bleeding and saw her the scratches on my hands, and finally, how I throw the stone on him. I didn't know this could happen. That lady was still shouting on me and my mother. My mother asked her to bring a stone and let her son hit on my eyes. If this could make her son feel better then do that. Then she think for a while and said to my mother, "Oh, I am sorry. I don't know why I spelled so bad words for you." My mother said, " They are children and a friends, today they fought and tomorrow they will play together again then why we are blaming and shouting".

I didn't forget these words my mother told her. That day I didn't understand what was the meaning of that words and why my mother asked her to bring the stone but when I grew up, I understood, what she meant to say. After that incident I never threw any stone on anybody. Today, when I remind those moment, I feel so bad for my foolish things I did. I was so silly and naughty girl. That incident changed me a lot from inside.

In one way or another, bad experiences can lead to great success.

1 comment: